So when Sephora sends out their annual Beauty Insider $15 gift cards, I try to make the most of them. The holidays are a time when my wallet is stretched really tight because of all the Christmas shopping I do for others. Although I have a list a mile long of beauty products I'd love to try, I restrain myself. Here is where the gift card comes in!
While the gift card states there is a minimum purchase of $40 in order to redeem it, if you redeem it online, there is no minimum purchase! What I ended up doing was finding a product that was just $10 on the Sephora website, and once combined with shipping costs (which the gift card covers! score!) and tax my total came out to only $1.93! Luckily enough for me, my sister passed her gift card along to me, so I was able to purchase another $10 item. Below are my purchases:
(Excuse the crappy Blackberry pics!)
What I ended up with:
- Stila Adventurous in Aspen palette which includes 4 shadows: Snow Angel, Icicles, Glisten and Ajax and a convertible color in Rosy.
- Nars lip gloss in All Night Long
- Mini Makeup Forever HD powder
- Mini Bobbi Brown lip gloss in Crystal
- NUDE Advanced Probiotic Skincare samples
- Narciso Rodriguez "Essence" perfume sample
- Gucci "Flora" perfume sample
- Stile one step primecolor in Bronze Babe sample
- Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer sample
- Ojon Hair Restorative Hair Treatment sample
For a total of $3.86, I think I did pretty well!
What did you get with your Sephora gift card?