Friday, July 10, 2009

20 Questions

I thought I'd join in on the tag everyone has been doing! I tag anyone that wants to do it.

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?

My cell phone for sure. I almost never forget it, but on the off chance that I do, I feel disconnected from the world. Pretty sad that I feel the need to be in constant contact with people-- even though most of the time, I can't be bothered to call anyone.
2. Favorite Brand of Makeup?
Probably MAC. It is what I own most of, anyhow. I am getting more into Estee Lauder at the minute, though.
3.Favorite Flower?
100% peonies. They are just lush and smell divine.
4.Favourite Clothing Store?
It really depends what I'm looking for and what season it is. I frequent Ann Taylor Loft and Banana Republic.
5.Favourite Perfume?
Flora by Gucci and anything Chanel
6.Heels or Flats?
I usually wear flats because they are more convenient, but I definitely prefer heels.
7.Do you make Good Grades?
I've always been quite a good student. I usually get A's without much effort.
8.Favourite colours
Deep bordeaux red
9.Do you drink energy drinks?
Nope. I've never really enjoyed them. They are filled with sugar and leave something to be desired in their taste.
10. Do you drink juice?
Not very often. I really just drink water.
11.Do you like swimming?
I do! I have a pool but rarely swim on my own. I enjoy splashing around with friends.
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Not at all. Fries are really more of a finger food.
13. Favourite Moisturiser?
Philosophy Hope in A Jar for sensitive skin. It is a life saver.
14.Do you want to get married later on in life?
Eventually, but not for quite a while.
15. Do you get mad easily?
Not usually. I do occasionally with my sister, but that is because we are so close that when we do fight, its big.
16.Are you into ghost hunting?
haha...I enjoy watching Haunted on TLC, but thats the extent of my ghost hunting.
17. Any Phobias?
Bugs bother me, but they aren't a phobia.
18.Do you bite your nails?
Never have. Never will.
19.Have you ever had a near death experience?
Wayyy too many. But I'm still here :)
20. Do you drink Coffee?
Only occasionally. Usually only when I have to stay up. I really just drink water.

xoxo

No comments: