Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Holy Grail Status

I first came across Lancome's Bi-Facil makeup remover whilst rummaging through my mothers makeup cabinet (I know, I'm terrible!). In all fairness, she insisted I take it! I have been using it for years now and it is, by far, the most incredible makeup remover I have ever tried.

Lancome describes it as: Double-phase, fresh-as-water liquid eye makeup remover. Activates when shaken to gently whisk away even waterproof eye makeup, while conditioning and refreshing the skin. Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers. Leaves eyes feeling cool and relaxed, with no oily residue. Ophthalmologist-Tested For Safety.
It has a water layer and a lipid layer that, when mixed together, activate to remove eye makeup safely and gently. It is ideal for sensitive skin and for those who wear contacts. I have sensitive dry skin, so it works for me perfectly. It doesn't leave me feeling dry or tight around the eyes like some removers do. It actually leaves a comfortable, cool feel behind. It removes every last stitch of mascara and eyeliner, even waterproof, without any harsh tugging at the eye area.

It retails at a steep $26 US for a 4.2 oz bottle. Despite that, I feel it is worth every penny because of the payoff. One bottle lasts me quite a long time because you don't need too much to get the job done. I definitely recommend this product!

xoxo

1 comment:

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

This is my HG eye makeup remover too!