Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OOTD/ FOTD

I finally have my camera back (yay!) and I thought I'd give you some updates. Pardon the poor quality of the pictures..I'm still getting used to this. I'll start off with my first official Outfit/Face of the Day:

I had a meeting this morning in Hollywood with the head of a music venue. Since I didn't want to wear a traditional suit (which is often seen as dowdy in this industry), I opted for a dark, straight leg jean (one of my recent purchases from Express). I topped it off with a blue cotton v-neck, white blazer and black pumps. Its a simple look that fits in with the venue I was meeting with.

Products used:
Face- MAC Moistureblend Foundation in NC20
MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark
MAC MSF Refined
MAC Tippy Blush

Eyes- UDPP
MAC Shroom e/s
MAC Sable e/s
Sephora brand liquid eyeliner in black
Covergirl Lashblast

Lips: MAC TLC in Pink Fish


What do you think? I have another meeting with the same venue on Friday. Hmmm...what to wear....

xoxo

No comments: